Wednesday, April 4, 2007

HW1

. Describe your favourite part of the film.

My favorite part of the film was when Wilbur just have been with Zuckermanbut but Fern saved Wilbur. This my favotite part of the film because it is sad and can make us learn about friendship.

2. Tell me one thing that was different in the film compared to the book.In the movie Templeton is not tieing on Wilbur's tail but at the book Templeton tied on Wilburs tail.

3. Find a picture from Charlotte's Web on the Internet and put it in your post.

You will need to 'save image as' to your 'My Pictures' in 'My Documents' first before uploading it to your blog spot.

4. Tell me why you think I chose to study this book in connection with the inquiry about Communication.Because the animals in the barn can communicate to each other and Charlotte can talk by making words on his web.

5. Choose 5 of your friends and post a comment about Charlotte's Web on their blogs. Remember to use your best netiquette.

Aditya

Arvid

Natasha

Josephine

Caca

6. Give your blog address to Mrs. Jane for checking.

No comments: