Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BoOk WeEk

Today at 23 of May I have book week.At that time I be Peter Pan.First we have an activiy called character parade character parade is walking around the school.After character parade we had an activity again called character description.

we need to say a description about our character.I said the description I said Helo my name is Peter pan.I live in Neverland.
I can fly.I had many adventures.At That time I so nervous.

Than time for story teller.In the story teller we saw 7 story teller they are Randy,Jin Uk,Misya,
Alto,Shila,Mandy,Nasha.Than it's time for Giving trophy's.We win for the classroom door decoration.

Than we had a story telling again.The topic is Franklin.Than we went to computer.

2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Good job Hesky!

Jane in Java said...

Hesky your score is 6/10. You needed to use past tense correctly.